Monday, May 15, 2006



So this is it, the infamous backpack. It is to be shipped out today arriving to me possibly by the end of the week. I think I will silk screen a dove to the front pocket, maybe in white... or pink. Any suggestions?

I am in the process of cleaning all of my stuff out of the bowels of the SAIC performance space. This all includes 96 feet of lumber, 110 pounds of rice, 5 yards of clear vinyl, 1 huge paper mache funnel, 2 urban rolly grocery carts, 2 blue buckets (in which to hold some of the rice), and 4 paper mache vases..... this was all for one piece (recently titled "Now-Then in Rice"). All that is left is the lumber. I put an add on Craigslist offering free dirty rice. Tomorrow a sculptor is going to come and pick it up... rice is her main medium. yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home