Monday, October 09, 2006

My bro blogs all the time (2-3 times per week) but last week he began a new job and probably hasn't yet hooked his home up to the world wide web, so he hasn't updated for a week.... and I am going through serious withdrawal. It is funny because I don't think I have ever read a post word for word, or at least I always scan past the all the sports and most of music related crap, and only sometimes completely read selected stories. But, I checked his blog at least once a day every day this week, only to be disappointed by the lack of new writing.

I guess this tells me that I should either spend less time searching my favorite websites when I should really be working on homework, or that I should find some more regularly updated blogs to browse (at least until my bro adjusts to the new lifestyle).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home