Monday, October 23, 2006



I recently took the time to clean up my room and display some documents from my latest performance "A 12-Hour Fieldwork Study, Intervaled." It was pretty great to take the time to go through these artifacts only a month old. The performance was in a durational performance festival in Boston through the performance group Mobius. The show lasted from noon on September 16 through 6pm on September 17. Performances ranged from 4-24 hours in length, and we all dealt with the issue of time (as it was both required and unavoidable). I went on from noon until midnight on September 16, documenting the events of the day at intervals between 3 and 12 minutes. The documents express how silly my entire performance was. It is nice to have them up and around. It is impossible to document any given moment, but I try anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home