Tuesday, April 03, 2007

It took me three days to write this:

I am a choreographer interested in sensations, proprioceptions, and perceptions. A month ago I discovered that I carry my right torso (shoulder to femeral joint) ahead of my left side. As a result my left side is more correctly aligned, works more efficiently, and senses gravity more accurately. This discovery brought me focus. I notice smaller imbalances and feel greater intricacies inside my body. Sensing more internal details gives way to perceiving more external nuances. I have come to believe that through these experiences we know ourselves and our surroundings.


And that is supposed to explain why I should be accepted into summer school.... well, performance art summer school....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are absolutely right. In it something is also to me it seems it is very excellent idea. Completely with you I will agree.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home